Female fitness and bodybuilding - Suse Urrutia


Female fitness and bodybuilding - Suse Urrutia
I never thought I would be able to wear a bikini and not feel extreme Anxiety ??

I know some of you ladies can relate to feeling not good enough in your own eyes because we are responsible for looking in the mirror and pointing out all the bad we think we have! We just forget to even think about all the beautiful things we own! Like our eyes, curves our hair!

Having a beautiful smile will catch my attention before a nice ass would!! A good kind heart will not get old and wrinkly a beautiful body will!!


Make sure you live this life, the only one you are given, giving beauty and positivity not only to others but to your own body, be kind! Embrace the beauty before always looking at the things YOU think are not pretty enough or sexy enough!! Taking care of the body I have is more Important to me now than eating my emotions away!

Female fitness Suse Urrutia

Female bodybuilding - Suse Urrutia

Suse Urrutia Female fitness and bodybuilding

Suse Urrutia Female fitness and bodybuilding

Female fitness and bodybuilding

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISEMENT