Linn Lowes Swedish Fitness Model with a perfect, strong, powerful body


Linn Lowes Swedish Fitness Model

My name is Linn Lowes (Lwes as we spell it in Europe), born in Sweden 1987. That means im 29 years old as we speak. Although I still feel like 26 since two years of my life got stolen by a sickness called Lymphoma, which is a type of cancer.

I liked fitness way before I got sick but it wasn't until after Iv been thru hell with surgeries, chemo and radiation I fully noticed how important fitness and health really is.



My journey is about going from a skinny picky eater to a healthy, fit and strong chic learning to love life again. I want to inspire others who are going thru any kind of sickness or just want to take that next step towards getting healthy!

Fitness is such huge industry today and almost all focus points at looking the best you can or stepping on a stage to be judged. Although 80% of this industry focusing on losing weight my mission is to make the world understand that we are a bunch of skinny bunnies here on earth fighting to gain weight the healthy way.

Ps, never tell a skinny person they look skinny or need to eat. It's just as bad as telling a overweight person they look fat or need to stop eating. We are all humans and we all have feelings, no matter what size of clothes we are wearing. Ds.


source: www.linnlowes.se



27 old Linn Lowes Swedish Fitness Model

Linn Lowes Fitness Model

Linn L�wes Fitness Model

Linn L�wes Swedish Fitness Model

1 Linn L�wes Swedish Fitness Model

Linn L�wes Swedish Fitness Model abs

1 Linn L�wes Fitness Model

Linn L�wes Swedish

Linn Lowes Swedish Fitness Model with a perfect, strong, powerful body

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISEMENT