Puerto Rican Queen: Yarishna Ayala IFBB Bikini Pro


Yarishna Ayala IFBB Bikini Pro

FULL NAME: Yarishna Nicole Ayala Otero

HEIGHT: 1.63 / 54

WEIGHT AT COMPETITION: 52 kg / 115 pounds

NATIONALITY: Puerto Rico

FAVORITE FOOD: Pasta

HOBBY: Paint

Yarishna: I started in the fsicoculturismo after my twin sister became pregnant. We were both professional dancers and we had just come out of the reality show, Q Viva The Choosen by Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony. We always share the same dreams and goals; when she become pregnant I was wondering what would be my next step, and it was there where my trainer Carlos Ayala Cholo I made the approach to compete in the Bikini category.



Yarishna Ayala Fitness Model

Puerto Rican Queen Yarishna

Yarishna Ayala Bikini Pro

Yarishna Bikini Fitness Model

Yarishna Bikini Fitness pro

Yarishna Fitness Model

Yarishna IFBB Athlete

Puerto Rican Queen Yarishna Ayala IFBB Bikini Pro

Yarishna IFBB Bikini Pro

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Total Pageviews

ADVERTISEMENT